We are excited to have launched our new Digi Stencils on Etsy this month… even more ways that you can get creative. A unique creation is not only fun to make but amazing to receive. Using Glitzcraft Stencils , Glitter Frosting Paste & your imagination you can create unique Greeting Cards, Scrapbooks, Custom T-Shirts & other multi-media projects on Glass, Fabric, Wood,Metal and more. We would love to see your creations - you can share them with us on our Facebook and Instagram pages. If you haven’t tried stamping before here is a step by step guide for our two different stencil types.
Happy Creating and keep sharing your creations!
Blog Digi Download – step by step
- Open file using a suitable PDF reader – adobe is great and can be downloaded free if needed.
- Re-size image to suit your project
- Colour using markers, pencils etc.
- Print second copy if you wish to layer it up, then fussy cut it out, add glitter, flowers, ribbon etc to make it your own
- Mat and Layer and attach to card blank.
Stamp and Stencil – Step by step
- Choose a stamp and ink colour, ink the stamp and press firmly onto card.
- Colour if desired in your chosen medium, pens, markers, etc
- Create a second layer by stamping the image onto scrap card if desired, colour and fussy cut to layer it up.
- Create card by mat and layer.
Share this post